Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Juicing

Fourteen pounds ago I started juicing. Five days at the beginning of October, and now again, only this time I'm going for 2 weeks. This is day 4 and I'm really happy about how good I feel! I have increased energy and my thinking is better. I've been able to feel the happy ache of cleansing lungs and liver and head, so I know I'm getting good results already.
I've done cleanses in the past with water only, but it's more difficult both to do and to work into your regular daily life style. The plan is to become primarily plant-based in order to make the changes permanent in the most healthy way possible!
I guess you might say I've made a new lifetime friend, my juicer.
The one I have now is a Jack LaLanne, but I see a more powerful Breville on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment