Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Welcome!

...to my little how-to infoblog!
My daughter, Suzanne told me of an idea she heard about called How-To Tuesday, where participants share what they know on their blog, with links so that interested readers can enjoy finding out what others have learned. So far I've posted 2 "How-To's" there but I seriously didn't think I had all that much to share. Then I wrote a list and came up with over 30 blog possibilities, and only 4 of them were non-food related!
Now here I am beginning a new blog, excited to be helping others as well as myself to a healthier lifestyle. It is my hope that here you will find interesting reading as well as answers to how you may tweak your diet for the better without having to take as much time and $ in the learning as it took me. Enjoy, and...

HAPPY EATING!


Picture and Info Source here

No comments:

Post a Comment